Now is actually an opportunity to review your life up to the pandemic and other stresses, changes and challenges we all face and reimagine your future and your purpose.
Author, speaker, and internationally recognized thought leader Richard Lieder offers incredibly insightful, useful and actionable information and perspective to help you transform your life into something more meaningful, satisfying and filled with purpose.
In this ProBoomer interview Richard shares:
- Rethinking priorities
- The four key ingredients we all need in our life
- How the need for purpose is literally wired into our mind, body and soul
- In times of crisis we go higher and deeper and how we can benefit from that
- The Overview Effect discovered by astronauts that changed their lives and can change yours
- The daily habit that is so simple yet so transformative
- He offers his 6 Step Process for Life Reimagined
- A better and more fulfilling way to view and approach the latter phase of life
What Richard offers in this interview is life changing for people of all ages and there has never been a better time in life and in our world to hear it.
Richard Leider is founder of Inventure – The Purpose Company and is one of America’s preeminent executive-life coaches. He is ranked by Forbes as one of the “Top 5” most respected executive coaches, and by the Conference Board as a “legend in coaching.”
He is a thought leader who has worked with over 100,000 leaders from over 100 organizations and has written 10 books selling millions of copies in a multitude of languages including The Power of Purpose…Repacking Your Bags: Lighten your Load for the Good Life, and the eleventh which will be out soon, Who do you want to be when your grow old: The Art of Aging on Purpose.
Get out your pen and paper because Richard will be giving you not only the perspective but the real and the methods to helping you pivot and live your life on purpose.
Reach Richard at www.RichardLeider.com
Other relevant interviews on ProBoomer you may find helpful